Most Recent Articles by Florence Chaverneff, PhD
April 28, 2018 is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
Katie Burk, MPH, presented measures undertaken by the city of San Francisco to provide integrated responses to the concurrent HIV/HCV and opioid public health epidemics.
Package inserts of opioid analgesics may not consistently provide information regarding safe drug storage and/or disposal.
Examining the Relationship Between Synthetic Cannabinoid Use and Hospital Length of Stay, Antipsychotic Doses in Bipolar DisorderMar 08, 2018
Synthetic cannabinoid use may result in shorter hospital stays and reduced antipsychotic doses in patients with bipolar disorder.
Ketamine may represent an effective adjunct for the treatment of suicidal ideation in patients with major depressive disorder.
More Articles by Florence Chaverneff, PhD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Childhood-Onset Bipolar Disorder Associated With Impaired Family Functioning
- Valproate Use in Women Who Could Become Pregnant: The Argument for Informed Consent
- Sertraline Effective for Treating Depression in Vascular Cognitive Impairment
- Hospitalization Rates in Schizophrenia—Lurasidone vs Quetiapine
- Ketamine-Induced Dissociative Symptoms Predict Antidepressant Response
- Video Games and Exercise as Alternative Therapies for ADHD
- How Parents Can Enhance Autism Treatment: Use of Intervention Strategies at Home
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Effective in Children With Autism
- Comorbid Autism Spectrum Disorder and OCD: Challenges in Diagnosis and Treatment
- The Cutting Edge of Schizophrenia Research: VR as Treatment for Psychosis
- Consensus Statement: Managing Bipolar Disorder During and After Pregnancy
- Verbal Memory Linked to Temporal Lobe Thickness in First-Degree Relatives of Those With Schizophrenia
- Associations Between Maternal Depression, Support, and Cognitive Development in Offspring
- Medical Marijuana Users More Likely to Use Prescription Drugs for Medical, Nonmedical Purposes
- Effects of the 2 Types of Anorexia Nervosa on Bone Metabolism