Most Recent Articles by Florence Chaverneff, PhD
Penney Cowan of the ACPA speaks about the importance of the toolkit for HCPs.
A National Academy of Sciences study looks at the health risks and benefits of cannabis.
If we invest in evidence-based addiction treatment that is invested in the dignity of every person who needs that treatment, many more people will find themselves ready to seek it out.
Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the right secondary somatosensory motor cortex produces relief from chronic neuropathic orofacial pain.
The major issues of drug development are that pre-clinical animal efficacy studies do not accurately predict human efficacy, and clinical trials often inaccurately fail to show drug efficacy.
More Articles by Florence Chaverneff, PhD
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder