FLORAX DS READY-TO-DRINK PROBIOTIC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (Brewers yeast) 500million live cultures; per vial; liq susp; natural or natural raspberry flavor; gluten- and preservative-free.
Hebron USA, Corp.
Indications for FLORAX DS READY-TO-DRINK PROBIOTIC:
For overall digestive and intestinal health, and support of the immune system. Relief of occasional diarrhea, cramping, bloating, gas and associated symptoms.
Adults and Children:
<1yrs: not recommended. ≥1yrs: Overall digestive health: one vial every 4–6 days.
Vials (5mL)—5 (RTD); 2, 3 (Diarrhea Relief)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age