FLORAX DS DIARRHEA RELIEF OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract (Brewers yeast) 500million live cultures; per vial; liq susp; natural or natural raspberry flavor; gluten- and preservative-free.
Hebron USA, Corp.
Indications for FLORAX DS DIARRHEA RELIEF:
Relief of occasional diarrhea, cramping, bloating, gas and associated symptoms.
Adults and Children:
<1yrs: not recommended. ≥1yrs: One vial every 12 hours until symptoms subside.
Vials (5mL)—5 (RTD); 2, 3 (Diarrhea Relief)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children