FLORASTOR KIDS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saccharomyces boulardii lyo 250mg; pkts; contains lactose.
Indications for FLORASTOR KIDS:
To promote intestinal health and maintain normal bowel function.
Swallow whole or add contents of capsule to drink or semi-solid food. 1 cap twice daily.
Add contents of packet to drink or semi-solid food. 1 packet twice daily.
Yeast allergy. Concomitant antifungals.
Dehydrated children (replace water and electrolytes).
Gas, constipation, thirst; fungemia in patients with central venous catheter.
Caps—10, 20, 50; Pkts—10, 20
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses