FLINTSTONES WITH IRON OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1300 IU, thiamine 1.05mg, riboflavin 1.2mg, niacin 13.5mg, pantothenic acid 5mg, Vit. B6 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 15 IU, folic acid 0.2mg, iron (elemental) 18mg; chew tabs; assorted flavors; contains sodium, phenylalanine, soy.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES WITH IRON:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: chew ½ tab once daily. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder