FLINTSTONES WITH IRON OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1300 IU, thiamine 1.05mg, riboflavin 1.2mg, niacin 13.5mg, pantothenic acid 5mg, Vit. B6 2mg, Vit. B12 6mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 15 IU, folic acid 0.2mg, iron (elemental) 18mg; chew tabs; assorted flavors; contains sodium, phenylalanine, soy.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES WITH IRON:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. Take with food. 2–3yrs: chew ½ tab once daily. ≥4yrs: chew 1 tab once daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age