FLINTSTONES COMPLETE GUMMIES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 2000 IU, pantothenic acid 5mg, Vit. B6 1mg, Vit. B12 3mcg, Vit. C 30mg, Vit. D 600 IU, Vit. E 18 IU, folic acid 200mcg, biotin 75mcg, iodine 30mcg, zinc 2.5mg; per 2 gummies; assorted flavors and sours; contains gelatin, wheat, tree nuts.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for FLINTSTONES COMPLETE GUMMIES:
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–3yrs: chew 1 gummy daily. ≥4yrs: chew 2 gummies daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemia. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption.
Complete—60, 150; Plus Immunity Support, With Iron—60; Gummies—70, 180
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders