FLEET SOF-LAX OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Docusate sodium 100mg; softgel; contains 5mg sodium per softgel.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET SOF-LAX:
Prevention of dry, hard stools. Occasional constipation.
1–3 softgels daily. Results usually within 12–72 hrs; reevaluate if ineffective.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–12yrs: 1 softgel daily.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Concurrent mineral oil use: not recommended.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children