FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisacodyl 10mg; per 30mL; latex-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Bowel cleansing before rectal exam.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 5–20min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Tabs: Do not take within 1hr after antacid, milk.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps; also supps, enema: rectal burning.
Tabs—25; Supps—4; Enema—37mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Prazosin May Be Effective as Treatment for Alcohol Use Disorder
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age