FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bisacodyl 10mg; per 30mL; latex-free.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for FLEET BISACODYL ENEMA:
Occasional constipation. Bowel cleansing before rectal exam.
1 enema rectally daily. Results usually within 5–20min; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Tabs: Do not take within 1hr after antacid, milk.
Abdominal discomfort, faintness, cramps; also supps, enema: rectal burning.
Tabs—25; Supps—4; Enema—37mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Predicting Treatment-Emergent Mania to Tailor Pharmacotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- Prevalence of Major Depressive Disorder Remains High In US Population
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Suicide Risk After Self-Harm Among Adolescents, Young Adults
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Safety, Efficacy of Deep Brain Stimulation for Alzheimer Disease Examined
- Many Teens Who Use Tobacco Don't Self-Identify as Users