Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy concentrate, soy isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup, hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for FIBERSOURCE:
Tube-feeding for patients with abnormal bowel function, neurological impairment, or who are developmentally disabled. May be used for long-term feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes