Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy concentrate, soy isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup, hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for FIBERSOURCE:
Tube-feeding for patients with abnormal bowel function, neurological impairment, or who are developmentally disabled. May be used for long-term feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Elevated Dopamine Synthesis Capacity Observed in Both Bipolar and Schizophrenia
- SSRI Use Associated With Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Young Adults
- Specialty Physicians Experiencing Lack of Income Growth
- Improved Patient-Provider Communication Needed Following Urgent Care Visits
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV