FIBERSOURCE HN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy isolate, soy concentrate), carbohydrate (corn syrup, hydrolyzed cornstarch), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for FIBERSOURCE HN:
Tube-feeding for patients with elevated protein requirements, abnormal bowel function, neurological impairment, or who are developmentally disabled. May be used for long-term feeding.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Triiodothyronine in the Treatment of Bipolar Depression
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Intranasal Oxytocin Reduces Negative Effects, Improves Cognitive Function in Schizophrenia
- E-Cigarettes Associated With More Harms Than Benefits at Population Level
- Examining Rates of Long-Term Opioid Use in Youth With Psychiatric Disorders
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Researchers Identify Novel Potential Biomarkers for Autism
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Personal Health Information Found in Recycling
- Nightmares in Military Personnel Frequently Comorbid With Mental Health Disorders
- Potential for SERMs as Adjunctive Therapy for Schizophrenia
- Addressing Racial Disparities in Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Negative Symptoms Increase Cardiovascular Risk in Schizophrenia