Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as fumarate) 50mg; timed-rel caplets; contains docusate sodium.
International Vitamin Corporation
Indications for FERRO-SEQUELS:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemias.
1 caplet daily or as needed.
Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children