Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as fumarate) 50mg; timed-rel caplets; contains docusate sodium.
International Vitamin Corporation
Indications for FERRO-SEQUELS:
Iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemias.
1 caplet daily or as needed.
Monitor hemoglobin, hematocrit, reticulocyte count periodically. Elderly.
Inhibits tetracycline absorption.
Nausea, abdominal discomfort and pain, constipation, diarrhea, masks occult bleeding, black stools.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress