Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate chelate and carbonyl iron) 75mg, Vit.C 175mg, Vit.B12 120mcg, folic acid 1mg, biotin 300mcg; per cap; contains docusate sodium.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for FERIVA:
Dietary supplement in iron deficiency.
1 cap once daily.
May mask pernicious anemia. Elderly. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Associated With Depression in Young Adults
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management