Generic Name and Formulations:
Iron (as ferrous bis-glycinate chelate and carbonyl iron) 75mg, Vit.C 175mg, Vit.B12 120mcg, folic acid 1mg, biotin 300mcg; per cap; contains docusate sodium.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for FERIVA:
Dietary supplement in iron deficiency.
1 cap once daily.
May mask pernicious anemia. Elderly. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Bipolar Depression Benefits From Midday Bright Light Therapy