Feeding and Eating Disorders
It's the deadliest mental illness. What's being done about it?
Exercise time per day is associated with a higher Eating Disorder Examination (EDE) global score in adults with anorexia.
FDA approval was based on a single clinical trial involving 111 patients, which was funded by the device manufacturer.
Approximately 40% of American college students engage in binge drinking at least once in the past 2 weeks.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Continues to Be Vital Depression Treatment in Elderly
- Psilocybin May Provide Swift Relief From Depression, Anxiety in Cancer Patients
- Clinical Hypnosis May Be Effective for Cancer Pain, IBS, Headaches
- Methylphenidate & CBT Benefits TBI Patients with Cognitive Problems
- Expert Opinion on the Surgeon General's Report on Addiction