Feeding and Eating Disorders
It's the deadliest mental illness. What's being done about it?
Exercise time per day is associated with a higher Eating Disorder Examination (EDE) global score in adults with anorexia.
FDA approval was based on a single clinical trial involving 111 patients, which was funded by the device manufacturer.
Approximately 40% of American college students engage in binge drinking at least once in the past 2 weeks.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene