FC FEMALE CONDOM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Intravaginal barrier device; polyurethane sheath.
Indications for FC FEMALE CONDOM:
To help prevent pregnancy and STDs (including HIV) during vaginal intercourse for women whose partners don't use latex male condoms.
Insert up to 8 hours before intercourse. Use adequate lubrication. Remove afterwards, before standing up. Do not reuse.
Concomitant use of male condom.
Does not provide absolute contraception or protection from STDs. Do not remove inner ring or tear. Assure proper placement before use.
Discomfort, vaginal or penile irritation, sensitization.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- Risk for Adverse Outcomes With Antidepressants in Dementia
- Chronic Alcohol Use Disorder Symptoms Occur Regardless of Social Status
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Buprenorphine, Methadone Combined With CNS Depressants May Lead to SAEs
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in HIV-Associated Depression
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress