EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 500mg; tabs; caplets; geltabs; gelcaps.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
1g every 4–6 hours; max 4g/day.
Use pediatric forms.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hepatotoxicity risk increased by chronic, heavy alcohol use.
Tabs 325mg—100; Ext str tabs—30, 60, 100, 200; Ext str caplets—10, 24, 50, 100, 175, 250; Ext str geltabs—24, 50, 100; Ext str gelcaps—24, 50, 100, 225; Ext str rapid-release gels—72, 100; Ext str GoTabs—6; Adult liq—8oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder