Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A 4000 IU, thiamine 1.7mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D3 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, folic acid 800mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 300mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 28mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 50mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg, copper (as cupric sulfate) 2mg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg; tabs; contains gelatin (fish, beef); may contain shrimp. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA from Schizochytrium sp. oil) 200mg; softgel; contains gelatin.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for EXPECTA:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
Swallow whole. Take with food. 1 softgel and 1 tab daily.
Caps (30 softgels + 30 tabs)—60
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes