Generic Name and Formulations:
Sulconazole nitrate 1%; crm; soln.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EXELDERM:
Tinea cruris, t. corporis, t. versicolor. Crm only: T. pedis.
T. pedis: apply twice daily for 4 weeks. Others: apply once or twice daily for 3 weeks. Reevaluate if no improvement within 4–6 weeks.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning, stinging. Erythema (crm).
Crm—15g, 30g, 60g; Soln—30mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age