EX-LAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sennosides 25mg; per tab; sodium-free; contains calcium 50mg/tab.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for EX-LAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH:
Swallow whole. 2 tabs once or twice daily; max duration 1 week. Results usually within 6–12hrs.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–12yrs: Swallow whole. 1 tab once or twice daily; max duration 1 week. Results usually within 6–12hrs.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Separate other drugs by at least 2 hours.
Reg strength pieces—12, 18, 48
Max strength tabs—24, 48, 90
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children