Generic Name and Formulations:
Crotamiton 10%; crm; emollient-base lotion.
Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for EURAX:
Thoroughly massage into entire cleansed body from chin down, reapply after 24 hours, change clothing and bed linen next day and bathe after 48 hours.
Avoid eyes, mouth, acutely inflamed, raw, or weeping skin. Discontinue if severe irritation or sensitization occur. Pregnancy (Cat.C).
Irritation, sensitization (rare).
Crm—60g; Lotion—2oz, 16oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children