EUCERIN ITCH-RELIEF MOISTURIZING SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Menthol, water, glycerin, dimethicone, etc.
Indications for EUCERIN ITCH-RELIEF MOISTURIZING SPRAY:
Dry itchy skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply as needed.
Avoid eyes. Spray: avoid wounds, infections.
Emollient + antipruritic.
Orig Crm—2oz, 4oz, 16oz; Orig Lotion—1oz, 8oz, 16oz; Repair Crm—5.2oz; Calming Crm—8oz, 14oz; Spray—6.8oz
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Ketamine Not Associated With PTSD Development in Military Trauma Setting
- Content, Quality Issues for Both Paper-Based and Electronic Health Records