EUCERIN CALMING CREME OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Water, glycerin, dimethicone, colloidal oatmeal, etc.
Indications for EUCERIN CALMING CREME:
Dry itchy skin.
Adults and Children:
Apply liberally as needed.
Avoid eyes. Spray: avoid wounds, infections.
Emollient + antipruritic.
Orig Crm—2oz, 4oz, 16oz; Orig Lotion—1oz, 8oz, 16oz; Repair Crm—5.2oz; Calming Crm—8oz, 14oz; Spray—6.8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age