Generic Name and Formulations:
Sertaconazole nitrate 2%; crm.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ERTACZO:
Interdigital tinea pedis in immunocompetent patients.
Dry area first. Apply to affected and adjacent areas twice daily for 4 weeks.
Discontinue if sensitization or excessive irritation occurs. Avoid eyes, other mucous membranes. Avoid occlusion. Reevaluate if no improvement after 2 weeks. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses