EPIQUIN MICRO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%; crm; contains sulfites.
Indications for EPIQUIN MICRO:
UV-induced dyschromia and discoloration of the skin due to hormonal changes or skin trauma.
Apply to affected areas twice daily. Discontinue if lightening effect does not occur after 2 months.
Do skin sensitivity test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation or excessive inflammation occurs. Avoid sun and UV light. Avoid eyes. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses