Generic Name and Formulations:
Purified water, MultiSal Neolipids*, glyceryl stearate, squalane, glycerin, PEG-100 stearate, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA (ceramide), petrolatum, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, cholesterol, conjugated linoleic acid, citric acid, palmitic acid, xanthan gum, potassium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, sorbic acid, capric acid; controlled-release skin barrier emulsion; steroid-, fragrance-free. *Proprietary microencapsulation system for gradual delivery of key ingredients including ceramide, conjugated linoleic acid,cholesterol and palmitic acid (formulated with E.Cerifera [Candelilla] wax, corn syrup solids and modified food starch).
Indications for EPICERAM:
To treat dry skin conditions and to manage and relieve burning and itching associated with various types of dermatoses, including atopic dermatitis, irritant contact dermatitis, and radiation dermatitis.
Adults and Children:
Apply thin layer to affected areas 2 times per day (or as needed). Massage gently into skin. If skin is broken, cover with dressing. Apply following radiation therapy.
Reevaluate if no improvement within 10–14 days. Use in conjunction with sunscreen in sun exposed areas.
Do not apply within 4hrs prior to radiation therapy.
Tingling sensation at application site.
Emulsion—90g (tube); 100g, 225g (airless pump)
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV
- Maintenance rTMS for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- New Study Compares Opioid Dependence Relapse Treatments
- Increase Use of Nursing Home for Patients With Cognitive Impairment Category
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder