ENSURE PUDDING OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (condensed skim milk), carbohydrate (modified cornstarch, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, lactose), fat (partially hydrogenated soy, soy oils), fiber, vitamins, minerals; Vanilla, chocolate supreme+, butterscotch delight flavors;+ contains caffeine; gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE PUDDING:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with chewing or swallowing difficulty, need consistency-modified diets (soft, pureed, full liquid), have fluid restrictions, and/or need volume-limited feedings.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ensure Ready to Use (cans, bottles)—8oz, 32oz; Pwd (cans)—14 oz; Pudding (cups)—4 oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses