ENSURE PUDDING OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (condensed skim milk), carbohydrate (modified cornstarch, fructooligosaccharides [FOS], sucrose, lactose), fat (partially hydrogenated soy, soy oils), fiber, vitamins, minerals; Vanilla, chocolate supreme+, butterscotch delight flavors;+ contains caffeine; gluten-free.
Indications for ENSURE PUDDING:
Oral nutritional supplement for patients with chewing or swallowing difficulty, need consistency-modified diets (soft, pureed, full liquid), have fluid restrictions, and/or need volume-limited feedings.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Ensure Ready to Use (cans, bottles)—8oz, 32oz; Pwd (cans)—14 oz; Pudding (cups)—4 oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders