ENFAMIL PROSOBEE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower oils), soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, L-methionine, vitamins, minerals; milk-, lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PROSOBEE:
Feeding for infants and children with cow's milk protein allergy, lactose or sucrose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Prosobee Lipil: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Prosobee: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Pwd—14.3oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes