ENFAMIL PROSOBEE LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, high oleic sunflower, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), soy lecithin, mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, L-methionine, vitamins, minerals, ARA, DHA; milk-, lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PROSOBEE LIPIL:
Feeding for infants and children with cow's milk protein allergy, lactose or sucrose intolerance, or galactosemia.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Prosobee Lipil: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Prosobee: Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Conc—13oz; Pwd—14.3oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses