ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL IRON FORTIFIED OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, nonfat milk), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat (soy, high-oleic sunflower and/or safflower, MCT, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), mono- and diglycerides, carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, taurine, vitamins, minerals, nucleotides, DHA, ARA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREMATURE LIPIL IRON FORTIFIED:
Feeding for rapidly-growing low birth weight infants.
Provides 20Cal/oz and 24Cal/oz.
Premature infant formula with iron.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age