ENFAMIL PREGESTIMIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (casein hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (MCT, soy, high oleic safflower oils), carrageenan, iron 1.8mg/100Cal, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals, lactose- and sucrose-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL PREGESTIMIL:
Feeding of infants with fat malabsorption, chronic diarrhea, or intestinal resection.
Provides 20Cal/oz or 24Cal/oz.
Not for routine use for very low birth weight babies.
Infant formula with iron.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age