ENFAMIL HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat ( MCT, soy oil), iron 0.36mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for rapidly growing, low birth weight premature infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL milk adds 2 Cal/fl oz, 1 packet added to 25mL adds 4 Cal/fl oz. Monitor use.
Pwd (0.71g/packet)—200 packets/case
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses