ENFAMIL HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate hydrolysate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, lactose), fat ( MCT, soy oil), iron 0.36mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for rapidly growing, low birth weight premature infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL milk adds 2 Cal/fl oz, 1 packet added to 25mL adds 4 Cal/fl oz. Monitor use.
Pwd (0.71g/packet)—200 packets/case
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders