ENFAMIL AR LIPIL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk), carbohydrate (lactose, rice starch, maltodextrin), fat (palm olein, soy, coconut, and high oleic sunflower oils, mortierella alpina, crypthecodinium cohnii oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, carrageenan (liquid forms only), taurine, vitamins, minerals, DHA, ARA.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for ENFAMIL AR LIPIL:
Feeding for full term infants with uncomplicated gastroesophageal reflux or who need a thickened formula.
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz.
Infant formula with iron.
Enfamil Lipil (low iron): Pwd—12.9oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Lipil w. iron: Conc—13oz; Ready-to-use—8oz, 32oz; Pwd—12.9oz, 25.7oz; Nursette—3oz, 6oz; Enfamil w. iron: Conc—13oz cans; Ready-to-use—32oz cans
Pwd—14.3oz, 28.5oz; Nursettes—3oz; Enfamil AR Lipil: Pwd—12.9oz; Nursettes—3oz; Ready-to-use—32oz; Enfamil Gentlease Lipil: Pwd—12oz, 24oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Adjunctive Therapies for Bipolar Disorder Show Promise, Need More Evidence
- Improving Performance of Everyday Activities Is Critical in Schizophrenia
- Analysis Finds Lithium Maintenance Most Effective as Monotherapy in Bipolar Disorder
- Web-Based Intervention Targets Parental Behaviors That May Affect Adolescent Anxiety, Depression
- Abnormalities of Cortical Thickness in Bipolar Disorder With Auditory Hallucinations
- The Way to the Head May Be Through the Gut: Probiotics for Depression
- Suicide-Screening Toolkit Can Help Identify Youths at High Risk for Suicide
- Agoraphobia: An Evolving Understanding of Definitions and Treatment
- Parental Pressure to Diet Linked With Long-term Harm in Adolescents
- Does Access to Medical Cannabis Reduce Risk for Opioid Abuse?
- Antidepressants Increase Seizure Risk in Youth and Severely Depressed
- Examining Associations Between Diabetes and Effects on Cognition
- Untreated Depression Common in Women of Childbearing Age
- Incidence of Psychiatric Disorders in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effect of Antidepressant Class, Dose on Pediatric Anxiety Disorders