Generic Name and Formulations:
Levulose (fructose), dextrose (glucose), phosphoric acid; soln; lemon-mint or cherry flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for EMETROL:
Nausea and vomiting.
15–30mL at 15 minutes intervals, as needed.
5–10mL at 15 minutes intervals, as needed.
Do not dilute or permit oral fluids immediately before or for 15 minutes after dosage. Diabetes.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses