Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum, purified water, mineral oil, cetostearyl alcohol, ceteth-20, citric acid, sodium citrate, propylparaben, and butylparaben; emulsion; fragrance-free; cream.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for ELETONE:
Dermatoses (eg, atopic dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, radiation dermatitis).
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas three times daily or as needed. If skin is broken, cover with dressing.
Use during radiation treatment.
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if sensitivity or irritation occurs. Avoid exposure to sun or UV light; use with sunscreen.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Rapid Cycling Bipolar Disorder Associated With ADHD and Female Gender
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Symptom Trajectories Vary According to Language Development in Autism
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children