Electronic Health Records
April 27, 2016
Electronic health records continue to present challenges to patients and physicians alike.
May 20, 2014
By 2012, almost 72% of physicians had made the change, compared to just under 35% in 2007.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Naltrexone-Assisted Detox vs Buprenorphine Taper for Opioid Dependence
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Pediatric Patients Should Undergo Electrocardiogram Assessment Before Antipsychotic Treatment
- Which Antidepressants May Cause Birth Defects?
- Best Practices for Treatment of Bipolar Disorder