Electronic Health Records
April 27, 2016
Electronic health records continue to present challenges to patients and physicians alike.
May 20, 2014
By 2012, almost 72% of physicians had made the change, compared to just under 35% in 2007.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Low-Dose Dexmedetomidine Reduces Postoperative Delirium in Older Patients
- Lithium Side Effects for Bipolar Disorder Lead to Lower Prescription Rates
- First-Episode Schizophrenia Approaches Aided by Guidelines Instrument
- Predictors of Favorable Outcomes in First-Episode Psychosis Without Medication
- Facebook Addiction Associated With Social Insecurity
- Suicide Prevention and Intervention: Cross-Cultural Perspectives
- Antipsychotic Switching in Schizophrenia: Immediate vs Gradual Discontinuation
- Bipolar Disorder Monotherapy Treatment Approved
- Slightly Higher HIV Screening in Patients With Severe Mental Illness
- Treating Pain in Depression May Improve Cognitive, Functional Outcomes