Generic Name and Formulations:
Free amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, soy oils), iron 1.8mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; free of milk protein, soy protein, gluten, galactose, fructose, lactose.
Indications for ELECARE:
For children 1 year of age and older who need amino acid based medical food or who cannot tolerate intact protein (eg, maldigestion, malabsorption, severe food allergies, GI tract impairment).
Prepared as directed provides 20Cal/oz (for infants) or 30Cal/oz (for children).
Amino acid-based medical food.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Suicide Attempt Risk Among LGB Populations Higher Than Previously Estimated
- Residents Should Take Advantage of Paid Time Off
- Outpatient Engagement May Lower Suicide Attempts in Patients With Fibromyalgia
- Prevalence of Alzheimer Disease, Related Dementia Set to Double
- Forms of Childhood Adversity Related to First-Episode Psychosis Outcomes