Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in flexible collodion; gel.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for DUOPLANT:
Plantar and common warts.
Adults and Children:
Soak area for 5 minutes in warm water and dry. Apply thin layer once or twice daily for up to 12 wks, avoiding normal skin. Bandage.
Diabetes. Impaired circulation. Moles, birthmarks, facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if excessive irritation occurs. Product is flammable.
DuoFilm—½ oz (w. applicator); Patch—18 (w. 20 cover-up patches); DuoPlant—½ oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Text Message Reminders Improve Medication Adherence in Bipolar I Disorder
- Improving Medication Adherence in ADHD Lowers Risk for Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder in Adulthood
- High Suicidality Among Children With ADHD Mediated by Family Functioning, Psychiatry Comorbidities
- Pilot Study Investigates Lithium vs Quetiapine for Bipolar Spectrum Disorder
- How Personalized Hospital Ratings May Drive Patient-Specific Care in the Digital Age