Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 17%; in flexible collodion; liq.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Indications for DUOFILM:
Adults and Children:
Soak area for 5 minutes in warm water and dry. Apply thin layer once or twice daily for up to 12 wks, avoiding normal skin. Bandage.
Diabetes. Impaired circulation. Moles, birthmarks, facial, anogenital, or unusual warts with hair growth.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Discontinue if excessive irritation occurs. Product is flammable.
DuoFilm—½ oz (w. applicator); Patch—18 (w. 20 cover-up patches); DuoPlant—½ oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses