DULCOLAX STOOL SOFTENER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Docusate sodium 100mg; softgels; contains sodium 5mg/softgel.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
Indications for DULCOLAX STOOL SOFTENER:
1–3 softgels daily. Results usually within 12–72 hrs; reevaluate if ineffective.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–11yrs: 1 softgel daily.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Do not use if abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting present.
Concurrent mineral oil use: not recommended.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Continuing Research, Emerging Treatments Hold Promise for Treating Anorexia Nervosa
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- Purpose, Questions of Social Interaction Lead Physicians to Delay Retirement
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Is Antidepressant Use in Pregnancy Tied to Psychiatric Disorders in Offspring?
- Elevated Dopamine Synthesis Capacity Observed in Both Bipolar and Schizophrenia
- SSRI Use Associated With Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk in Young Adults
- Specialty Physicians Experiencing Lack of Income Growth
- Improved Patient-Provider Communication Needed Following Urgent Care Visits
- Cardiovascular Risk Management May Slow Neurocognitive Decline in HIV