DUET DHA BALANCED Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tabs: Vit. A (as beta carotene) 2800 IU, thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 2mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine 50mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. C 120mg, Vit. D3 640 IU, Vit. E 15mg, calcium (as carbonate) 215mg, iron (as polysaccharide iron complex and sodium iron EDTA, Ferrazone) 25mg, copper (as oxide) 1.8mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 25mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 210mcg, selenium 65mcg, choline (as bitartrate) 55mg. Softgel caps: omega-3 fatty acids 267mg (includes docosahexaenoic acid [DHA], eicosapentaenoic acid [EPA], alpha-linolenic acid [ALA], docasapentaenoic acid [DPA]); gluten-fee; contains gelatin.
Indications for DUET DHA BALANCED:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab + 1 softgel cap daily.
Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis.
Hypoparathyroidism. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Blister cards (5 tabs + 5 softgel caps)—6
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children