Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum chloride 20%, alcohol 93%; soln.
Person & Covey, Inc.
Indications for DRYSOL:
Apply once daily at bedtime to dried area, wash next morning. Maintenance: apply once or twice weekly.
Avoid broken, irritated or recently shaved skin. Discontinue if severe irritation or sensitization occurs.
Burning sensation on application; may harm fabrics.
Soln—35mL (w. applicator), 37.5mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Differences in Efficacy and Tolerability of ADHD Medications Across Age Groups
- Associations Between Hypovitaminosis D and Poorer Outcomes in Schizophrenia
- Oxycontin's Maker Now Selling Drug to Curb Opioid Addiction
- Comorbid Narcolepsy and Schizophrenia in Adolescents
- Ketamine in Electroconvulsive Therapy Accelerates Antidepressive Effects
- Quetiapine Exposure Does Not Appear to Increase Risk for Infant Malformations
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors May Increase Risk for Suboptimal Fetal Growth
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Prenatal Insecticide Exposure in Mother May Be Linked to Risk for Autism in Children