Despite offering assistance to those who cannot afford medications, programs create broader problems.
In order clarify the abuse potential of modafinil, investigators characterized its psychostimulant profile by using mice.
Researchers at ARIA Diagnostics in Indianapolis, IN conducted urine screens to test for opiates/opiods, gabapentin, pregabalin, and other substances.
In terms of depressive and negative symptoms, in the present meta-analysis, researchers estimate that 1 in 9 patients with schizophrenia will improve with add-on antidepressants.
Many believe that medications labelled "breakthrough" are supported by stronger evidence than the law requires for them to achieve that designation.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Continues to Be Vital Depression Treatment in Elderly
- Psilocybin May Provide Swift Relief From Depression, Anxiety in Cancer Patients
- Clinical Hypnosis May Be Effective for Cancer Pain, IBS, Headaches
- Methylphenidate & CBT Benefits TBI Patients with Cognitive Problems
- Expert Opinion on the Surgeon General's Report on Addiction