Despite offering assistance to those who cannot afford medications, programs create broader problems.
In order clarify the abuse potential of modafinil, investigators characterized its psychostimulant profile by using mice.
Researchers at ARIA Diagnostics in Indianapolis, IN conducted urine screens to test for opiates/opiods, gabapentin, pregabalin, and other substances.
In terms of depressive and negative symptoms, in the present meta-analysis, researchers estimate that 1 in 9 patients with schizophrenia will improve with add-on antidepressants.
Many believe that medications labelled "breakthrough" are supported by stronger evidence than the law requires for them to achieve that designation.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Bipolar Spectrum Disorder in Youth Predicted By New Risk Calculator
- Trait Anger Linked to Dangerous Behavior Among Drivers
- Newly Developed Depression Before Breast Cancer Diagnosis Can Increase Mortality Risk
- Treating Perinatal Mood Disorders: Web-Based Interventions Effective?
- Sleep Apnea Patients Inspired By Watching themselves to Continue CPAP
- Brexanolone: A Possible Novel Treatment in Severe Postpartum Depression
- Psychiatry Hospitalist Model Allows for More Patient, Family Time
- How Can Men Be Encouraged to Seek Help for Mental Health?
- Advice for Parents Whose Child Is Seeking Mental Health Treatment
- Better Outcomes With Lithium vs Quetiapine for Early Manic Episodes of Bipolar Disorder