Most Recent Articles by Douglas Strassler
Psychosis in AD is associated with the female-specific APOE4 gene and is comorbid with Lewy bodies.
A new intervention successfully reduced the amount of HIV risk behavior in the community of Hispanic/Latino men who have sex with men.
Cannabis is the most widely misused illicit drug.
Depression and coping mechanisms play a role in the sexual behavior of teenage heterosexual black adolescents.
Depressive symptoms number higher in people with type 2 diabetes who prefer late evening activity.
More Articles by Douglas Strassler
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Treatment-Resistant Depression: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy Vs Treatment As Usual
- Mortality Increased in Patients Recently Discharged From Inpatient Treatment
- Increased Risk of Low-Functioning Autism for Children of Migrant Parents
- PTSD Symptoms May Be Eased by Non-Invasive Neurotechnology
- Alzheimer's Drugs See Steep Drop in Adherence
- Antibiotic Resistance Problem Addressed in New Congressional Bill
- Bipolar Disorder: QoL Affected by Depression, Irritiability
- Psychosis in Alzheimer's Disease Induced by Female-Specific Gene
- Psychosocial Factors, Risk Behaviors in HIV Improved by Intervention
- Bipolar Disorder Mobile Apps May Not Address Consumer Needs