Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum sulfate, calcium acetate; to make a modified Burow's soln; pwd packets; tabs.
Bayer Corp, Consumer Care Div.
Indications for DOMEBORO:
Soothing wet dressing for inflamed skin.
Adults and Children:
Dissolve 1–2 packets or tabs in 1 pint water. Apply as wet dressing for 4 treatments of 30 minutes each daily.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Lithium Monotherapy Effective in Treating Bipolar Disorder in Children
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Ketamine Infusions Reduce Suicidal Ideation in Depression: Characterizing Different Responses
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Associated With Depression in Young Adults
- Gestational Diabetes Associated With Increased Risk for Postpartum Depression
- Combination Cognitive Behavioral Therapy With Fluoxetine Effective for Adolescent Depression
- Smartphone-Based Psychoeducational Programs May Be Effective for Bipolar Disorder Management