DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE COLON CARE FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), Saccharomyces boulardii, Vit. A, B, C, D, E, folic acid, selenium, lysine; caplets; lactose- and gluten-free; may contain trace amounts of casein (milk proteins).
Indications for DIGESTIVE ADVANTAGE COLON CARE FORMULA:
Dietary management of Crohn's and colitis-related symptoms.
1 caplet daily; may increase to 2 caplets daily if after 14 days desired results have not been obtained.
<5yrs: not recommended. 5–12yrs: ½ caplet daily.
Antagonized by antibiotics.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ADHD, Comorbid Bipolar Disorder Share Similar Neurocognitive Profiles
- Anxiety Prevention Interventions: How Effective Are They?
- Antidepressant Use and Dementia Risk in the Elderly
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Sleep Apnea Implant Device Receives FDA Approval
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Maternal Glucocorticoid Exposure Not Associated With ADHD in Offspring
- Duration of Untreated Depression Predicts Depression Severity
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Dysfunction a Sign of Prodromal Parkinson Disease
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding