DIFFERIN GEL 0.1% OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.1%; alcohol-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DIFFERIN GEL 0.1%:
Apply thin film to affected areas once daily after washing; max once daily. Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs or no improvement after 3 months. Do not use on cuts, abrasions, eczematous, or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, mouth, sun, UV light. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Avoid waxing treated areas.
Irritation (eg, redness, itching, dryness, burning), allergic reaction (eg, rash, hives, swelling of lips/eyelids, shortness of breath).
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?