DIFFERIN GEL 0.1% OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Adapalene 0.1%; alcohol-free.
Galderma Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for DIFFERIN GEL 0.1%:
Apply thin film to affected areas once daily after washing; max once daily. Reduce frequency or discontinue if prolonged or severe irritation occurs.
Discontinue if allergic reaction occurs or no improvement after 3 months. Do not use on cuts, abrasions, eczematous, or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, lips, mouth, sun, UV light. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Avoid waxing treated areas.
Irritation (eg, redness, itching, dryness, burning), allergic reaction (eg, rash, hives, swelling of lips/eyelids, shortness of breath).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses