DIABETISOURCE AC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, vegetables, fruits), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free
Indications for DIABETISOURCE AC:
Tube-feeding for patients with diabetes mellitus, glucose intolerance, stress-induced hyperglycemia, or wounds.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Diabetic medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Nomophobia: The Modern-Day Pathology
- Transdermal Nicotine Boosts Mood and Cognitive Function in Late-Life Depression
- Emerging Theories in the Pathophysiology of MDD: Could the Opioid System Be Involved?
- Computerized Training Programs for Schizophrenia Improve Cognitive Functioning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy May Alter Suicidal Ideation in Anxiety Disorders
- Antidepressant Effects of Ketamine Appear to Require Opioid System Activation
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Increasing Among US Children and Adolescents
- Cost-Effective Telehealth Alternatives for Veterans With Depression
- Polygenic Risk Scores Could Aid in Identifying Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Brief Impression Questionnaire Useful in Schizophrenia Diagnoses