DIABETISOURCE AC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (soy protein, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch, vegetables, fruits), fat (canola, MCT oil), fiber 10g/L, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; lactose- and gluten-free
Indications for DIABETISOURCE AC:
Tube-feeding for patients with diabetes mellitus, glucose intolerance, stress-induced hyperglycemia, or wounds.
Adults and Children:
Provides 300Cal/250mL (1200Cal/L).
Diabetic medical nutritional supplement.
Closed system containers—1L, 1.5L
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- ACOG Update: Marijuana Use Discouraged During Pregnancy, Breastfeeding
- Asenapine Prevents Recurrence of Mood Events in Bipolar Disorder
- Depression Profiles in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes vs Type 2 Diabetes
- No Evidence of Personality Changes Prior to Developing Cognitive Impairment, Dementia
- Retirement Saving Behavior Associated With Psychological Distress
- Suicidal Behavior, Thoughts Associated With Perfectionist Tendencies
- Physicians Spend Nearly 6 Hours on EHR Tasks Per Day
- CBT, Acceptance Commitment Therapy Helpful for Those With Chronic Pain
- Depression Reduced by Social Belonging, Feelings of Inclusion
- Sleep Disturbance May Be Causal Factor in Psychotic Experiences
- Venlafaxine XR Safe, Effective in Treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Enhanced Vaccination Effectiveness in Older Adults Linked to Positive Mood
- Subjective Cognitive Decline Linked to Alzheimer Biomarker
- Unnecessary Costs Associated With Low-Cost, Low-Value Health Services
- Is Hypertension Linked to an Increased Risk of Dementia?