October 12, 2016
It has been reported previously that symptoms of depression are associated with nonadherence to diabetes self-care.
October 10, 2016
Serum ghrelin levels may serve as a biomarker of executive function in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cognitive Alterations in a Growing Population of Cancer Survivors
- Addressing Common Nutritional Deficiencies in Autism
- Physical Activity During Midlife Influences Late Life Verbal Memory Performance
- Children With ADHD May Adapt More Poorly To Changes In Positive Reinforcement Patterns
- Functional Role of Adult-Born Neurons in Stress Vulnerability and Resilience
- Electroconvulsive Therapy Continues to Be Vital Depression Treatment in Elderly
- Psilocybin May Provide Swift Relief From Depression, Anxiety in Cancer Patients
- Clinical Hypnosis May Be Effective for Cancer Pain, IBS, Headaches
- Methylphenidate & CBT Benefits TBI Patients with Cognitive Problems
- Expert Opinion on the Surgeon General's Report on Addiction