Depressive Disorder Clinical Charts
A chart outlining the pharmacokinetics of atypical antipsychotics, including information on bioavailability, half-life and CYP 450 metabolism.
A chart with daily dose thresholds for antipsychotic medications.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Information on characteristics and duration of particular insomnia types.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
A comparative dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
Contraindicated pregnancy medications
Drugs that are used in pregnancy chart (Pregnancy Category A or B).
Chart showing pregnancy categories are assigned to drugs to define their risk of causing fetal harm during pregnancy. There are five pregnancy categories (A, B, C, D, and X).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Amisulpride May Be Most Effective Antipsychotic for Negative Symptoms in Schizophrenia
- Frustrations With Prior Authorization: A Thorn in the Side of Clinicians
- Efficacy of Drugs for Psychosis, Relapse Prevention for Bipolar Depression, Mania
- No Evidence of Cognitive Impairment With Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in ADHD
- Plasma Autoantibodies Possible Biomarker for Schizophrenia
- Substance-Induced Psychosis Associated With Development of Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder
- Neuropsychiatric Events May Be Linked to Nitrated Nucleosome Levels in Lupus
- New APA Guideline Recommendation for Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder
- Reducing PTSD Symptoms: Propranolol Before Reactivation Therapy
- Cannabis Use Associated With Subsequent Psychotic Experiences in Adolescents
- Cognitive Enhancement Therapy Beneficial for Neurocognitive Function in Autism
- The Crisis of Physician Suicides: Past and Present
- Affective Temperaments in Bipolar Have a Significant Impact on Functional, Clinical Outcomes of Mania
- Ketamine: A Promising Agent for Managing Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Patterns of Healthcare Use Before Diagnosis of Psychotic Disorders in Young Adults