Depressive Disorder Clinical Charts
A chart outlining the pharmacokinetics of atypical antipsychotics, including information on bioavailability, half-life and CYP 450 metabolism.
A chart with daily dose thresholds for antipsychotic medications.
Anxiolytic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Sedative-hypnotic medications daily dose threshold chart.
Information on characteristics and duration of particular insomnia types.
Genetic notes on various pharmacotherapies for psychiatric conditions.
A comparative dosing and titration chart of commonly used first-generation and second-generation antipsychotics.
Drug comparisons for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, treatment resistant depression, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and others.
Contraindicated pregnancy medications
Drugs that are used in pregnancy chart (Pregnancy Category A or B).
Chart showing pregnancy categories are assigned to drugs to define their risk of causing fetal harm during pregnancy. There are five pregnancy categories (A, B, C, D, and X).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Should Physicians Treat Family and Friends? Three Experts Weigh In
- Transference in the Age of #MeToo: What Counts as Harassment From a Patient?
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Effective in Reducing Suicide Attempts, Self-Harm in Adolescents
- Influence of Psychostimulants on BMI and Height in Youth With ADHD
- Medication Adherence Predictors in Patients With Severe Psychiatric Disorders
- Court-Mandated Substance Abuse Treatment: Exploring the Ethics and Efficacy
- ADHD Treatments
- Esketamine Nasal Spray: A New Treatment Possibility for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Pharmacogenetics in Psychiatry: Promising Developments and Potential Pitfalls
- Substance Abuse and Primary Psychosis: A Closer Look
- Functional Restoration for Chronic Pain and Depression in the Elderly: Pharmacotherapy and Beyond
- Efficacy of Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotics vs Oral Antipsychotics
- Older Age Associated With Worse Major Depressive Disorder Outcomes
- Preoperative Psychiatric Diagnoses Not Associated With Bariatric Surgery Outcomes
- Medical Clearance of Psych Patients in the ED: Consensus Recommendations