Most Recent Articles by Danielle S Cha
An estimated 20-60% of patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) have comorbid anxiety and/or depression.
Chronic and severe cannabis-dependence is associated with deficits in striatal dopamine release.
The Need For a Better Screening Tool
Peripheral Inflammatory Markers Are Associated With Psychomotor Retardation in Major Depressive DisorderJun 22, 2016
Psychomotor retardation is associated with poor response to antidepressant treatment.
Modifiable risk factors (eg, smoking, hypertension, sedentary behavior, overweight/obesity, and social engagement) contribute to nearly half of documented dementia cases.
More Articles by Danielle S Cha
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- A Look at Cruz's Arguments on the ACA Debate
- ASIPP: Opioid Prescribing Guidelines for Chronic, Non-Cancer Pain
- Depressive Episode Relapse Similar in Antidepressant Tx vs Placebo
- Psychosocial Care Addressed by ADA in First Published Recommendations
- Anorexia Nervosa Benefits from Deep Brain Stimulation