Most Recent Articles by DaHee Han, PharmD
Switching therapy to Aristada resulted in statistically significant and clinically meaningful improvement in schizophrenia symptoms.
The FDA has approved Austedo.
There was a recall of 13 lots of Lorazepam Oral Concentrate 2mg/mL because of dropper marking errors.
A patient with persistent daytime sleepiness developed Stevens-Johnson Syndrome within 2 weeks of armodafinil use.
Depressed patients have poorer adherence to cardiometabolic medications compared to non-depressed patients.
More Articles by DaHee Han, PharmD
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- The Current State of Autism: From Etiology to Treatment
- Augmentation Therapy for Treatment-Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
- Long-Term Cariprazine Safe, Tolerable for Schizophrenia
- Why Do Antipsychotics Cause Weight Gain?
- Is Aspirin Use Associated With a Decreased Incidence of Depressive Symptoms?
- emPATH Units as a Solution for ED Psychiatric Patient Boarding
- Antidepressants for Poststroke Depression: Comparative Efficacy and Acceptability
- New Model Shows High Accuracy in Predicting Response to Lithium
- Frequent Cannabis Use Associated With Increased Likelihood of MDD
- Protecting the Brain: The Damaging Impact of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Juvenile Bipolar Disorder: Intranasal Ketamine Effective, Well-Tolerated
- When Patients Are Pathological Liars: Implications For for Psychiatrists
- PTSD and Fibromyalgia: Can Opioid Combination Therapy Improve QOL?
- Psychotic Experiences Associated With Subsequent Suicidal Thoughts
- Cognitive Impairment in Adults With Depression Identified by THINC-it Screening Tool