Most Recent Articles by DaHee Han, PharmD
Jornay PM utilizes the proprietary Delexis drug delivery platform which consists of 2 functional film coatings: the first layer delays the initial drug release for up to 10 hours and the second layer helps control the release rate of the active ingredient throughout the day.
Results showed an increased risk of bleeding with SRIs by 1.16-2.36 times with an even higher 3.17- to 10.9-fold risk with concomitant NSAIDs.
Perseris, an atypical antipsychotic, has an extended-release delivery system that releases sustained levels of risperidone over 1 month.
Drinking sugary beverages has been previously linked to markers of preclinical Alzheimer disease, but the risk associated with consuming added sugars is not established.
In the previous SPRINT study, researchers compared an intensive BP reduction strategy (target systolic BP <120 mmHg) vs standard BP reduction strategy (target systolic BP <140 mmHg).
More Articles by DaHee Han, PharmD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Age of Onset of Bipolar Disorder Linked With Substance Use Disorders
- Rapid Cycling in Bipolar Disorder: Overview and Expert Perspectives
- Low Testosterone Linked With Social Anxiety in Boys With Klinefelter Syndrome
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Associated With Reduced Brain Volume
- First-Episode Drug-Naive Patients With Schizophrenia More Likely to Attempt Suicide
- The Psychology of Hoarding Disorder: Approaches for Treatment
- Mind-Body Therapy and Psychiatry: Ancient Tools for Modern Practice
- Smartphone Applications for Depression and Anxiety: Are They Ready for Widespread Use?
- The Many Misconceptions of Catatonia: Treatment Is Often Successful With the Right Knowledge
- Marijuana Use Associated With Poorer Depression Outcomes, Increased Suicidal Ideation
- Healthcare Community Should Favor More Restrictive Alcohol Policies
- How to Respond to a Patient's Request for Prayer: A Clinician's Dilemma
- Major Barriers to Useful Risk Prediction Must Be Overcome to Reach the Full Potential of Big Data
- ACA Coverage Gains Include Workers Without Insurance
- Steps Provided for Discharging Patients From Practice