Most Recent Articles by DaHee Han, PharmD
NeuroRx announced that the FDA has granted Breakthrough Therapy designation to NRX-101 for the treatment of severe bipolar depression with acute suicidal ideation.
If approved, Zulresso would be the first drug approve for the treatment of postpartum depression.
The 23andMe Personal Genome Service Pharmacogenetic Reports test can detect 33 variants for multiple genes, corresponding to more than 50 commonly prescribed medications and over-the-counter products.
NeuroPointDX announced the availability of the NPDX AA test, the first objective blood test that identifies metabolic subtypes associated with ASD in children as young as 18 months old.
Quillivant XR, a central nervous system stimulant, is indicated to treat ADHD in patients aged 6 years and older.
More Articles by DaHee Han, PharmD
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Psychiatry Advisor Articles
- Cardioprotective Treatment May Reduce Adverse Effects in Schizophrenia
- The Challenges of Identifying Biomarkers of Psychiatric Illness
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- Impulsivity in Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, ADHD
- Oral Therapy for Suicidal Bipolar Depression Gets Breakthrough Designation
- Cannabis Use in Adolescence Associated With Poorer Mental Health Outcomes
- Updates in Borderline Personality Disorder: Your Questions Answered
- Violent Video Games Tied to Physical Aggression
- Shame Drives Suicidal Ideation Among Veterans With PTSD
- Long-term Healthy Diet Associated With Greater Hippocampal Volumes
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored Electronic Cigarettes
- Predictors of CBT Outcomes Identified in Youths With Anxiety Disorders
- Happy Childhood Memories Associated With Better Health
- FDA Launches MyStudies Mobile App in Effort to Increase Access to Real World Patient Data
- Heart Rate Variability Predicts Treatment Response in Anxious Depression